Sunday, May 1, 2011

So much to fill you in on....

Not only do I have three awesome blogs planned for this week when I return home from Oregon - 1) of course, the race itself (which was amazing!!!), 2) the tie-dyed hippie town of Eugene, and 3) the dirty signs of Portland along with our beer-tasting experience - but the goat babies were born yesterday morning too, so you can look forward to some more cute pics and maybe a bloody one or two... because.... get this...B.Rube managed to scoop up, bag and refrigerate the placenta for me. She had twins easily without assistance - one boy and one girl, and I can't wait to see them.

(and if anyone can help me to somehow post pics from my iPad to blogger, I would appreciate it. I have now officially resigned myself to the belief that it isn't possible and have stopped googling it to figure out how.)

1 comment:

thelma said...

Tie-dye is timeless! Can't wait to read all about Eugene!

"A Rural Rube"and all of its contents are protected by copyright. In order to copy or use any of the entries or photos seen in the blog, please contact me at aruralrube@yahoo.com.
Copyright 2008 A Rural Rube
Powered By Blogger